Director of Culinary Operations - Wilson, WY
- Exude culinary ingenuity and professionalism.
- Oversee the distinct food and beverage departments within the company.
- Manage food production processes, procedures, and standards to exhibit high quality.
- Conduct hiring, training, and repetitive evaluations of management staff within departments, including creation employment descriptions and the structure of the work environment.
- Plan recipe and menu in collaboration with managers of food and beverage departments.
- Maintain and verify food quality standards and provide constant reporting on the matter.
- Work with Marketing to manage promotions for all culinary departments.
- Ability to manage P &L finances of culinary branches within the company and overall prospective sales growth.
- Ensure and verify food safety and sanitation conditions with the departments are followed.
- High School education or equivalent
- Must possess grocery food service experience.
- At least 5 years of culinary experience.
- 3 + years of experience in operations management and exhibit delegation skills.
- Ability to learn the company's application of culinary management.
- Knowledge of present and future of food trends
- Comprehension of food production, merchandising, and safety
- Analyze operations and finances skillfully
- Possess positive and friendly demeanor to interact with team associates and customers.
- Full-Time, Direct Hire
- Competitive salary + benefits